To create a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment in which all members of the school community can grow in confidence and develop their full potential.
The School’s Aims are:
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school community.
- To promote British and Co-operative Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child and young person to achieve their potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality, safe and supportive learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children and young people with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide a range of Curricula that meet the needs of learners throughout their school life.
- To work together with parents and with professionals to ensure all aspect of a child or young person’s needs are identified and met.
We keep our Mission Statement and Aims at the heart of all that we do, including our Governors’ policies and our School Development Plan.
Our Mission Statement and School Aims are underpinned by Safeguarding Children and Keeping Children safe in Education.